-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Paul Kelly
Sent: 02 December 2006 00:02
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Whoops!

    I was in the process of adjusting L3 & L4 after  installing the K160RX
for max power, when I got a HI CUR indication, then lost  all power. The LCD
does not light. Yes, I was using the plastic tool to adjust L3  & L4. I do
have power on the board. I unplugged the 160 board, but nothing  changed. I
never had to troubleshoot putting it together a year ago. Any  suggestions
on where to start looking?  Tnx de NN5G