Hi folks,
I´m looking for an tuner that works fully symmetrical like e.g. the MFJ 974h but tunes automatically in a remote place, e. g. like the elecraft longwire-tuner.

I have the following idea: why not involve two lw-tuners in parallel and let them tune one leg of the balanced feedline each? Does anybody know whether that would work at all?

If it worked, what has to be done at the front end of both tuners? If you parallel them, the combined impedance goes down to 25 ohms, while the coax feeds 50 ohms. What kind of modul is neccessary to split one 50 ohm- unbal-input to two 50 ohm unbal outputs?

73
Karsten
DK4AS