Don W3FPR, I wanted to relate something I am seeing with the K2
S-meter when tuned to the 30m band. I have two bars showing continuously,
whether I have the preamp off or the attenuator on or the antenna completely
disconnected. Just shows those first two bars all the time. It does not do
this on any other band. I tried power cycling the K2 and this did not help.
Do you have any idea what might be causing it?

Stan Rife
W5EWA
Houston, TX
K2 S/N 4216