Hi Doug,

I'm not a super contester, and I'm just starting to hone my abilities as such, but I've found that by clicking on the bandmap to either a specific frequency (such as the bottom of the band) or a callsign of a station that I hadn't logged on my previous run through the bands (and maybe a new multiplier) is a pretty quick and efficient way to change frequencies without using rig memories or changing VFO or anything like that. I use N1MM Logger but I'm sure other programs likely have similar functionality.

Mark, NK8Q

DOUGLAS ZWIEBEL wrote:

This works really well for me and is probably "as fast" as any other
method on any other rig.  Certainly, it is much faster than the other
methods I've tried on the K2.

Give it a try!

Of course, I only do this during a contest.  Otherwise VFO B is kept
functioning as a 2nd vfo.