Hello everyone,

A few days ago I bought a new Rigblaster (the small model with a single serial
port) interface to do a bit of PSK work with my K2.  The new interface was a
replacement for an identical one which apparently died and which I'd used for
several years with my  K2 with no problems whatsoever for occasional scrolling
QSOs.

The new interface has been a total failure, however, and refuses to operate
correctly.  If any of you care to work "offline" with me, I'd be extremely
grateful for your help, as this has been a very difficult issue to resolve.

Just FYI I'm running Win XP, Ham Radio Deluxe PSK software and a simple 9-pin
serial port connection between my K2 and my desktop PC plus the usual audio
cables.

73 and thanks for your time.

K0PQ
Steve Banks