Bernie,

Yes, the RTTY filter settings are handy.
I would recommend you set the RTTY filter widths to FL1 = OP1, FL2 = 1.00,
FL3 = 0.70 and FL4 = 0.40
Set the FL1 BFOs for RTTY and RTTYr to you LSB and USB FL1 settings.  The
other filters should be centered on the same audio frequency, usually 1000
Hz (I use 800 Hz as an alternative if the BFO range will not allow the
narrow filter to be centered that high (just remember what frequency you
used).  There should be no need for further 'tweaking'.

In operation, you would usually use FL1 and see the full width of the
passband in the waterfall display.  Move the K2 VFO so your desired signal
appears at 1000 Hz in the waterfall display, and then click on that signal's
track.  If QRM comes on the band and overloads the K2 AGC with a strong
signal in the passband, you can tap the XFIL button to narrow the passband
and reduce the strength of the offending signal.  Hint, also 'lock' your
transmit frequency in the software so you don't end up 'walking the band' if
your filters cause a few Hz shift in the sudio when changed.

Yes, you have an independent SSBCr setting with the RTTY filters - set it
for 1-1 for data modes to keep your IMD low.  You also have an independent
SSBA setting.  If you control the level into your mic with your soundcard
digital interface or from the computer, you should be able to set SSBAr to 1
and leave it there.

73,
Don W3FPR