Greetings,

I just signed up for the mailing lists because this weekend I ordered a new
4-band K1 kit with the ATU, noise blanker, and backlight.  It seems like the
Elecraft rigs really have some great reviews and most owners are very happy
with them.

I have been inactive in recent years but lately have been really missing CW,
something I always enjoyed.  I have decided to focus on QRP CW as I get back
into ham radio.

I've been licensed since 1967 and am 55 years old.  My call belonged to my
late father for 58 years until he became a silent key in 1996.

I'll look forward to making many contacts with my new K1 starting in a few
weeks.

73,
Wes Linscott - W1LIC
Bangor, Maine