Kieth,

Yes, it is tricky, entering TUNE (a 2 button press) and then reading the
voltage on the other side of the unit - causes one's neck to twist in
strange positions to make sure everything is correct.

If you really measured 0.9 mv, then that is great - if you misread or
mistyped and you really measured 0.9 volts, then you should check things
over carefully.

73,
Don W3FPR