Fred,

R35 and R36 are only in series with the headphones, not the speaker (follow
the audio amp output through the switch on the headphone jack to verify).

You will have to experiment with the required value - I do not have voltage
levels corresponding to the numbers of STL, nor do I have the SPL rating for
your headphones.

73,
Don W3FPR