Hank,

The first thing to check is to be certain the KSB2 option is correctly
inserted into all the headers.

If the KSB2 is properly inserted and the audio is still low, that is an
indication that there is a problem with the diode filter switching.
First thing to check is RFC1 and RFC2 - if you scaped the wire when winding
the toroids, the Chokes could be shorting to the crystal cases.  Slide a
piece of paper between the crystal cases and the chokes and see if the
problem solves itself - rewind RFC1 or RFC2 as required.

Check all the diodes on the KSB2 board for proper orientation.

If the chokes are good and the diodes are all correct, then you will have to
look at the RXC and RXS signal paths on the KSB2 board to determine why the
filter switching is not correct.  Check my post to Hakan Olssen yesterday
for the procedure to check the switching diode voltages.

73,
Don W3FPR