Does Elecraft offer an alignment and verification of specifications  service?
I'm sure many people would like to have their K2's aligned to "factory"
specifications and have those performance numbers documented, kind of like
having
an oscilloscope calibrated and verified with a sticker.
It would be nice to see what your own individual K2 performance numbers are
against an expensive spectrum analyzer that most of us don't have.
I, for one, would be willing to pay for that service, within reason of
course.
Hopefully there are others that would too that would make this a service
Elecraft could offer?
Any input would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Mike  AC6JA