What don't I get?

As far as I can tell, Elecraft does do alignments.
http://www.elecraft.com/repair.htm

Has this service been cancelled but the web page not updated?

de Doug KR2Q

[snip]

IMPORTANT: You must contact Elecraft  before mailing your kit  to
obtain authorization for the return, what address to ship it to and
current information on repair fees and turn around times. (Frequently
we can determine the cause of your problem and save you the trouble of
shipping it back to us.) Our repair location is different from our
factory location in Aptos. We will give you the address to ship your
kit to at the time of repair authorization. Packages shipped to Aptos
without authorization will incur an additional shipping charge for
reshipment from Aptos to our repair depot.

Our current basic repair / alignment charge is $99.00, plus return
insured shipping. If you wish, you may set a limit for the repair
charges, and we will contact you when we have reached that point
before proceeding.  If we determine the problem is wholly due to a
defect in components supplied by Elecraft (within our 1 year limited
warranty period), we will not charge you for the repair.

Please include following information with your return to expedite the repair:

   *      Your name and callsign
   *      Mailing address
   *      Phone number
   *      e-mail address (if available)
   *      A complete description of the problem.

Shipping Instructions:

First, seal the unit in a plastic bag to protect the finish from dust
and abrasion. Use a sturdy packing carton with 3" or more of foam or
shredded paper on all sides of your K2. Seal the package with
reinforced tape. (Neither Elecraft nor the carrier will accept
liability for damage due to improper packaging.) Cover the "to"
address label with clear tape. Make sure to use insured shipping for
your K2. (US Insured Priority Mail works well for this.) Be sure to
remove the internal battery if it is installed. Install *ALL* of the
screws too, to protect the case during shipping.

If you purchased the K2 Battery Option, do not include the Battery
with your K2 unless it is part of the problem. (It adds significant
shipping costs.)

Contact us before sending us your K2 for the shipping address. You
must receive a return authorization before send your unit to Elecraft.
We have two different repair locations and will tell you which one to
mail it to. Please call 831-662-8345, email [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
fax us at 831-662-0830.