Hank,

Read the K160RX errata sheet - it tells you not to do the CAL PLL on 160
meters.

The display you received is quite normal when attempting CAL PLL on any band
except 40 meters, so no harm done.  The frequency that is briefly displayed
the the frequency of the VCO output (read from TP1).  It appears only
briefly while the microprocessor is deciding whether the frequency is
correct or not (it is incorrect for CAL PLL) and then the Info 232 message
is properly displayed to indicate that you tried CAL PLL on something other
than 40 meters.

There is no need to do an additional CAL PLL, the data for 160 meters has
already been stored in the EEPROM.  If you choose to do CAL PLL agian, set
the 4 MHz reference oscillator just before running CAL PLL.  See the
information on my website http://w3fpr.qrpradio.com article on K2 Dial
Calibration for the complete procedure and alternatives.

73,
Don W3FPR