I am hesitant to put this question up here because I have seen so many posts about it but here goes anyway. I love my K2 sn 05834 except for one thing...the sidetone. There seems to be excessive thumps (clicks?) on both make and break, especially when using the internal speaker. I know there were alot of comments about the sine wave improvements, but has anyone been able to eleiminate or reduce significantly the thumps?