-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Ron D'Eau Claire
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2007 1:48 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: RE: [Elecraft] Sidetone

Wups! Okay, that exhausts my tiny knowledge of the switching
issue! Perhaps
Don or one of the other guys here will have some more ideas.
Never hesitate
to ask - believe it or not, that's what this reflector is for (although at
times we wander so far afield one might not realize it, Hi!)

Ron AC7AC