Sorry, I should have noted, this is a K2, #5945.

On 1/11/07, Jeff Kinzli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
So I just finished the control board, and went through the resistance checks.

My measurements for U6 pins 29 and 30 both read infinite (or very,
very large resistance, basically my VOM is in out of range). They're
supposed to be 70-90k.

I've been extremely careful with U6, always have my static wrist strap
on, etc. All the other resistance checks are ok. I know there's not
much connected to 29 and 30. I've also reversed my VOM leads, same
difference.

Should I worry about this one, or is that somewhat normal? Reading the
backissues of the reflector I see others that have gotten values in
range, so it makes me think something's bogus.

Ideas? Where to start looking?

Thanks for any ideas...

-J