Jeff,

First thing to check is your DMM.  If it is in Auto-range, it may produce
'strange' readings for you under some conditions - switch it to manual
ranging and set the range for something above 100k, then try again.

If you still have extremely high resistance at those pins, check the
soldering at RP4 and the U6 pins.

73,
Don W3FPR