Beta testing of our revised Rework Eliminators(TM) Companion Guide finished
up last night.  Gone is the additional documentation effort that used to be
required to annotate your K2 manual before building a rework-free "Plug &
Play Ready" K2.

One of our beta testers found that it wasn't necessary to annotate his K2
manual at all.  Instead, he reports that it was sufficient to note which K2
manual pages are annotated in our guide.  After that he just referred to our
guide each time he reached such a note in his K2 manual.  (If you choose
this route, please use care to ensure that you don't miss any assembly
procedure changes!)

Also, PLEASE SEND PICS!  We would love to add your photos to our new "User
Photo Gallery" webpage.  And on the subject of photos ... we recently added
two photos to the "About/Contact Us" page showing Ken's original proto-
type un-module PCBs.  We have made a lot of progress in the past two years.

Gary, KI4GGX, K2 #4067
http://www.unpcbs.com/

              Rework Eliminator, Rework Eliminators, and unpcbs
                are trademarks of Ken Kaplan and Gary Hvizdak