Anyone familiar with the MFJ-2620T (20m) and/or 2640T
(40m) base loaded mobile whip antennas? I'm
considering getting the 20m (and maybe the 40m) vers,
and wonder how they perform? Obviously wouldn't equal
a full-wave Yagi up 50ft, but for portable (in my
case, not mobile) use, if they were adequate, that's
fine. They're relatively compact & fairly inexpensive.
I'm not interested in stringing wires or going
tree-fising. I'd be using them w/my K2 and/or FT-817
and the Ecraft T1 tuner.

Thanks for any feedback.

 72 de N8PVZ
   ---bernie