Don,

About the only thing I can think of is that you may have the FL2 CW filter
positioned on the wrong sideband.  Spectrogram will not tell you that.
Look at the frequency display while in CAL FIL.  The frequency of the FL2 CW
bfo should be within a couple hunderd Hz of the frequencies set for the
other filters - if it is a kHz or so away, then you have it set to the wrong
sideband.

73,
Don W3FPR