Hi gang,

Does anyone know of a software clock that will display UTC on the Windows
desktop or, perhaps, in the system tray, beside the regular Windows clock?
I don't want to change my Windows clock to UTC -- I want to be able to see
both local time and UTC at a glance.  I could simply use a physical clock
external to the PC, but that would mean buying an illuminated 24-hour clock,
and I'm trying to minimize the amount of clutter on my operating desk.  My
K2 has a clock mode, but it's not very convenient, since the time isn't
displayed continuously.

Thanks very much for any ideas & 73,
Jeff
[EMAIL PROTECTED]