From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jean-François
Ménard
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2007 8:38 AM
To: Dohn; elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re : [Elecraft] Tuning knob Alternative

Oh boy... again... ;-))

Take a look at the Yaesu FT-100 knob... I have one on my K2, and one spare for
my next K2.

Take a look at my website at  http://web.mac.com/jf.menard/

Click on the K2 MOD tab i the menu.... look at the last two pics... and click
on it to make it bigger...

A very nice look and feel when working with the knob.

Best 73

J-F VA2VYZ