I have K2 #5439 that I would like to sale. The K2 has the following options;

KNB2 noise blanker
KSB2 SSB option
K160RX 160M / RX antenna
KAF2 Audio Filter Real Time Clock
KPA100 100 Watt PA
KAT100-1  150 Watt ATU

The radio and all accessories were very carefully built and all work great with no issues. The filters were aligned using Spectrogram. I built the K2 last spring and the PA over the summer. The KAT100 is new, just finished it up last week.

The PA is revision "C" however I installed the revision "D" updates.

I have all manuals and they are included. The radio is in like new condition with no scratches, dents or dings. It comes from a non smoking environment.

I have over $1500 invested in this station. I am willing to sale the K2, KPA100 and KAT100-1 separately or together. I would like you to make your serious offer for this equipment, you know what it cost.

I have pictures if you like.

Thanks
Brent  WB4X