I have been trying to use the computer control for my K2/100. I am using the
RS232 port on the KPA100. I cannot seem to ever get any response except
KY0; to the KY; command. If I send a KY; immediately after
KY 123456789012345678901234;
while the K2 is still sending the first character, it should respond KY1;,
but I get instead KY0;. If I send KY; after the sending is complete I get
KY0; instead of KY2;. What am I missing? I always get KY0; as a response.

73 Kevin w9cf