-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tom Zeltwanger
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2007 12:57 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] K2 Quiet cooling

I am getting ready to build my KPA100 and am a bit concerned about the fan
noise, after hearing recent comments here. There are many fans out there for

PCs, and some of the newer ones are fairly quiet. Isn't there a specific
alternative cheap fan that can be used, if the stock one is so noisy?

Would like to hear any specific recommendations. Liquid cooling is probably
bit overkill for me!

Thanks and 73,

Tom KG3V