Don,

Thanks for the intelligent response. I heard a lot of complaining about the
nooise, but little or no comments that it is not a problem. I don't operate
many hours, but my main interest is contesting, so I will be hitting the KPA100
hard when I use it. I will use the stock fan, and the muffin fan addition if
necessary.

Tom