Alright, a little bit of an update on my problem...

Gary at Elecraft gave me a list of voltages to check upon TX.

Unfortunately, my scope is old and I couldn't get it to play fair, so the only
thing I could really measure were DC voltages with my VOM. I'll probably go
ahead and start putting the RF probe together sine my scope seems tired.

Anyhow,

I checked R50, it's right on, good, not open.
I checked D7, it has 7.95VDC on it's anode and 7.32VDC on it's cathode.
I checked Q6, and it has 1.0VDC on it's base
I checked Q6, and it has 12.2V on it's collector (at TX)

R67 and R68 continue to bother me, they both read 195 ohms, even when measuring
directly across them. I don't see why that would be given the schematic,
but they are the correct color code for the given resistors, and when I measure
I have nothing connected to the antenna jack.

I have a sneaking suspicion it's a problem with a toroid lead, but I have
checked and rechecked them all, measuring continuity across windings at the
solder pads.

Do any of you guys offer troubleshooting service, in person? :)

Thanks for any ideas,

Jeff