I have a weird problem. I'm running my K2 about 10 watts into an amplifier.
When I am in a ragchew QSO on CW, the K2 stops keying after about 60-90
seconds. In other words it doesn't go into TX at all.  I get an elecraft
message on the display and my Split operation disappears  After I wait for
about 15 seconds turn split again , the K2 works fine until the next 90
seconds.  Where do I look ?   Same thing happens if I run the K2 barefoot,
10 watts without the amp.

Thanks for any reply
Rich W3ACO S/N 4023.