A little marketing is good and well deserved for the Elecraft line up in
general, but I do wonder who with any average intelligence would rely on a
purely personal or subjective view. Marketing execs tell us that people do
listen to this kind of stuff, but do we? Is this stuff worth powder and shot?

Anyhow, like Drake gear, all Elecraft stuff is by definition "great", so who
are we to argue or cause dissention among the foot soldiers or centurions?

Best for the Lunar New Year to all
Wyn, VR2AX