I think I have a receive problem.  Just completed the last stage of the K2.  I
have a 20M receiver that is pickin up ssb on 14.250 ish... nice and strong.  The
K2 hears nothing.  I have a MFJ-207 and I set it to generate a 14mhz signal and
the K2 can find that signal..but its sitting right next to the rig  so I must be
seriously atten.  my RF somewhere.  any ideas?

all the xmitt tests work for 2, 5, and 10 wat output.  my dummy load gets warm
so I am putting out rf... all the buttons work.. keyer works..everything but no
receive..

WB0OMR