We don't have enough information to tell you where to look, it will take a
bit of troubleshooting just to discover where to start.

The first step is to see what part of the receiver is alive.  Do you hear
any noise at all with the AF and RF Gains turned up all the way?  If so,
there is something there, if not the troubleshooting gets more complicated,
so stop and let us know so we can advise on test techniques for the audio
section.

If you do hear something with the gains all the way up, the easiest next
step is to try the "Quick and Dirty Signal Tracing" that is available for
download from the Builder's Resource page of the Elecraft website.  Should
you not find the failing stage following that document, you will have to
resort to following the Receiver Signal Tracing shown in Appendix E of the
manual.  There is a strong oscillator schematic shown there and you should
consider building it to aid in your signal tracing.  You can build it easily
on a perfboard or even solder the parts together with 'flying leads' - I
built mine 'Ugly Construction' style on a small (3/4 inch x 1 1/4 inch)
piece of unetched PC board - I used a screwdriver adjust trimmer for the
output pot.

73,
Don W3FPR