You need as a minimum a capacitor in the coax center lead to your K2 in order to prevent DC from getting into the radio. Second you will need a choke on your low voltage supply at a value that presents a large impedance to RF frequencies you are operating on and therefore blocking RF from entering your small supply voltage. There really should be other components to ensure a fairly flat impedance reading across the bands you wish to operate. The Handbook should have some examples of this.

Regards,
Robert
VE3RPF

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Good evening Elecrafters, may your Monday be a restfull one!

 I would like to send a low voltage limited current up the coax from my K2
to the antenna for powering a small device. What would be the best way to
inject this voltage into the antenna feed (coax) at the K2 and recovering
it "up the stack"? I was hoping to continue supplying this voltage even
while transmitting 100 watts.
 I thought that the transverter manuals might have some advice about
powering preamps but, not a word.

 Best regards, Bob K7HBG.
K2# 2836 which "Will only be pried from my cold dead fingers"