Craig,

The problem is most likely in one of the following  areas:
1) The L33 inductor
2) The varactors
3) The crystals themselves.

The very most likely problem is a poor solder connection, and the second
most likely is misplaced components.
The DC voltages look to be within reason, and it is probably not the fault
of U11.

We can get to precise measuremnts tomorrow, it is getting late here today.

73,
Don W3FPR