I have a significant feedback problem with my K2/KPA100. When transmitting there feedback (sounds as clear and as loud as a PA system) through an attached external speaker. The only partial solution I have found is to use a sea rate power supply for the K2 and NOT connect the power supply to ground. This makes a noticeable reduction in the feedback. However, as soon as I attach the power supply to ground the feedback returns. It seems there should be a solution other than not connecting the power supply to ground. Suggestions and help will be gratefully appreciated.

Dave Fleming KB3HCL