David,

The old timers used to use feedthru insulators to make a balanced line
antenna connection thru walls - I don't know where to obtain those old large
ceramic feedthrus anymore, but you can substitute with some other type of
insulator - space your improvised feedthrus 3 to 4 inches apart, use a brass
threaded rod for the conducting and fastening part and put nuts on both
sides - your feedline connects on the outside to the threaded rods and on
the inside, you run from the threaded rod  to the tuner with another length
of feedline.

The other alternative is to go through the wall with shielded balanced line.
You make that from two paralleled lengths of coax - the two center
conductors connect to the balanced feedline and you ground the shields.  Use
low loss coax because the losses due to high SWR are still present, and if
running high power, be certain the voltage rating of the coax is adequate
for the highest RF voltage you will encounter on your balanced feedline.

As an additional note - you can cross a metallic boundary with parallel
feedline with no problem to the RF as long as it occurs at right angles to
the feedline - again be careful that you have adequate insulation where you
cross, the RF voltages can be quite high even with low or moderate power if
the feedline has a high SWR.

73,
Don W3FPR