I ran into the same problem awhile back with my LP-100 Digital Wattmeter kit, and it was because the green Miller chokes I was buying were temporarily unavailable due to the RoHS changeover. I switched to a different brand that were tan, and now am back to the green ones. I suspect that my choices were similar to Elecraft's. I didn't see any difference in performance.

73,
Larry N8LP
www.telepostinc.com

Kristina Wright wrote:
Hi all,
I was recently doing inventory on my new K2, and on page 5 of the RF section I found a slight discrepancy. In the description of RFC4, RFC5, RFC8, RFC9, and RFC7, it says they have green bodies. However mine have the same color bands but have tan bodies. Will this make any difference?
Thanks for the help!
73,
Kristina