Kristena,

IMHO it is a mistake for a kit manufacturer to attempt to identify
components by body colors.  The ROHS compliant changes at Elecraft over the
past year or more have pointed out the futility of that attempt.

Identifying the component body color was likely an effort to help the
builder, but by initially doing that, the effort has now caused more
confusion.  A component can be one color today and another color tomorrow
(except for the color code bands).

73,
Don W3FPR