They could tell you .. but then they'd have to kill you :)

de w1rt/john

On 3/3/07, Fred (FL) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Could you give us a view of Elecraft's new HF
product(s) goals, and perhaps plans.  For whatever the
reason - Elecraft was very vocal and open about
their work in new HF amps.  With Elecrat's known
expertise and skills in HF transceiver design and
manufacture - I guess I'm praying that there is a
natural K1, K2, KX progression.  Or am I only
dreaming?