I worked at IBM in Boca Raton at the time. An acquaintance, broke into the section behind where our systems were (at the time IBM had just started their luggable, to compete with Osbourne) and stole engineering diagrams and system information. He flew to California, and tried to sell it to Osbourne. Osbourne talked with the FBI, and he had the opportunity to sell the items to the FBI.

David Wilburn
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
K4DGW
K2 #5982