-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tony Lyon
Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2007 9:40 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] HF Digital interface for the K2...

Folks,
After wearing out the front panel headphone connector (twice in 2
years....due to
connecting/disconnecting  soundcard cable  for HF digital modes)  it has
become
quite obvious that I need a  dedicated HF digital interface port for my
K2/100.
I looked through the LA3ZA K2 mod  information and saw that Pauli
(EA3BLQ.....SK)
had a board that would solve the issue that I have. So, here come the
questions for my
fellow Elecraft K2/100 owners....

1) Has anyone on the Elecraft list added a dedicated HF digital port to
their K2?
2) Did they use Pauli's board? If not, does anyone have a similar
alternative?

73,
Tony L. (KJ5XF)

P.S. I wonder if Elecraft is thinking about selling an HF digital
interface option for their kits...
I know I sure would buy one.... ;-)