Don Wilhelm, W3FPR, offers a really nice fixed output interface for the K2.

However, it may NOT offer output of the CW SIDETONE, since that comes in on a different input port to the AF amp and is not currently sampled by the fixed output amp.

Contact Don at:  Don Wilhelm W3FPR <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

73,

Tom Hammond   N0SS