From: McMillan, Terry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 8:12 PM
To: Ron D'Eau Claire; elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: RE: [Elecraft] K2: st L How loud?

Thanks Ron, problem solved.

I checked U9 Pin 7 and found 13.35 vdc.

Found no shorts around the headphone jack.

Checked orientation of C32 and C33, OK.

Checked U10 pin 4 and fournd 7.94 vdc.

I reheated all solder joints on chips and jacks.

I think the problem might have been a solder joint on one of the jacks.

Now I can blow my ears off before I get to st L 100.

Thanks again.

Terry VA6Mac