Randy, by coincidence I have just ordered one which I hope to collect doing my trip to Texas next week for the FOC Social Weekend. I asked for one cable for my FT1kMP and one generic cable so that I can put my own plugs on.

I have a back to back trip to IS0 also so won't be able to try it out and report back until early April, so in the meantime you could email Dave N3RD at Topten. He will answer your queries.

73 Chris G3SJJ

Randy Foltz wrote:
I'm looking at buying a DX Doubler and am wondering if the Kenwood cables will work on a K2. The web site doesn't mention K2s.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks es 73,
Randy, K7TQ