OK folks,  this is kind of a weird one but here goes.  I have been using my
K2(#726)-KPA100-KAT100 lashup for some years now and just recently noticed that
when I am in SSB mode and hit the dot paddle the K2 seems to occasionally hang
in TX.  The receiver goes dead and usually hitting the dot paddle (or dash)
again brings the receiver back to life.  If the rig is in CW mode this will not
occur and everything performs as it should.  Anyone else seen this?

Thanks, WA7U