I am trying to search the archives on the Elecraft website for information on
changing the bandwidth of the VFO on my K1 - I know there are threads out there
on this, in fact I can see some browsing back in Sep 2006... but the search
does not find them.

I tried a search target of "K1 VFO" (without the quotes) and I get back:

    Results:

    No document matching your query.

all variations of search strings seem to fail. Is this not working now or am I
doing something wrong?

In the mean time, the question I was researching was: I read that you have to
change one capacitor to vary the bandwidth between 80 and 150khz, but I can't
find a reference to which cap it is? Does anyone know offhand?

Thanks
Mike N2HTT