I am experiencing key clicks on the sidetone with my
K2 and newly installed KPA100.  They occur only when
power is >10w regardless of whether in test or operate
mode, and only when the key is released, not when
pressed.

I have found reference in the archives to a similar
issue, where a change in value of C71 and C72 on the
KPA100 solved it, but these posts mention a relation
to the KDSP2 as well which I don't have.

Any thoughts?  Should I go ahead and change the value
of C71 and C72, or does my lack of KDSP2 indicate that
I have a different problem altogether?

I have acquired parts, and plan to complete (but
haven't yet) the faster QSK mod, as well as the TF3MA
sidetone mod.  Hopefully neither of these will
inter-relate with the solution to the clicks.

-Ben  K1NT