Just about finished building and got the first watts out of my K2. However I
need some advice please

1.  If I tune to a carrier on F1 (ie filter position 1), at the same pitch it
is 1 KHz higher on F2,F3 and F4 (which are all the same) Presume this is about
BFO adjustment but can't see where to go. Any advice please - apologies in
advance as I think this is probably a pretty simple mistake by me!.

2.  I find that tuning L1, L2 ,L3 and L4 is very broad - no very obvious peak?
Is that right? - receiver seems sensitive enough but a bit low on gain using
headphones (without preamp).
73 Nick G3RWF