I just finished my KSB2 and was ready to get it checked out with the mike, but
I accidently put the 16 pin header on the wrong side of the Control Board. I
was able to get it out but not without ruining it. Other than being more
convenient to change mikes, any real need for the header? Do any of you
dispense with  the header and just wire to the pcb pads? I'd rather not wait
for a replacement. I can allways install it later if I need to make a change.

Phil N3ZP