Sam Morgan wrote:
snip
SO what's the deal here, do I ignore the DAC readings?
Bandwidths used are 1400, 800, 400, 100.

Center freq DAO                              CW Normal DAO
142                                                   157
135                                                   154
130                                                   152
128                                                   151

Thanks to Don for getting me straight about having tuned to the wrong sideband.
All is well in K2 #2481 land. ;-)
--
GB & 73's
KA5OAI