Well, I think that the removal of RFC10 is adding a risk to this fine rig. To rely on external protection (at the antenna or at the transmission line is risky at best.. As far as I know, all major brands (Icom, Yaesu..) are providing the extra protection
given by an appropriate choke inside the rig.

I am surprised to see that Elecraft did not find a way to keep the choke inside the rig and the protection associated with it, instead of
relying on arbitrary external elements...

73, de Pierre VE2PID

K2/100 S/N 5170
KX1 S/N 442